Baking & Pastry Course
It is an introduction to the world of Hungarian desserts for not just sweet tooth. 4-hour, two sweet and one salty from the most famous Hungarian pastries.
I remember when I was a little girl, every weekend my mother baked different Hungarian desserts. These were foamy, lightweight and very, very delicate. I know people are mostly familiar with French desserts, but I believe Hungarian cakes are equally majestic.
On my pastry course I would like to share these family recipes. We bake two sweet and one salty, some of them are really easy and others are a bit more complicated, but we do everything together so you can. At the end of the program we have nothing more to do than to taste the result of our efforts.
- 2 sweet and 1 salty from the most famous Hungarian pastries – from the beginning to the end we prepare these together,
- all the ingredients, kitchen pots and equipment,
- 2 different menus with the most famous Hungarian desserts,
- my help and guidance,
- small group,
- the recipes of the pastries, which you can take home and surprise your family and friends,
- 4-hour hands-on culinary experience with interesting information and stories about Hungarian cuisine, the origins of the desserts, customs and everyday life,
- during the baking you can taste the typical Hungarian bites as well,
- at the end of the course we will eat together,
- drinks: Palinka (fruit brandy), Hungarian wine, soft drinks, minderal water, tea and coffee,
- minimum participants are 2 persons, maximum 12
- in case you are alone, please contact me because you may be able to join a group
- if you prefer a private occasion, we charge 80% extra cost
- if you are a group of more than 6 people, please ask for an individual offer
- appointment must be agreed on in advance (24 hours before)
- please inform me if you are allergic to anything, for example: gluten, milk, milk-sugar, nut, egg, etc.
- no problem, if you are a vegetarian, I am flexible and I can offer a special menu for you
- Morning course: 9.30am – 1.30pm
- Evening course: 4pm – 8pm (Please, let us know, which time you prefer.)
Price: 85 € / person (over 4 guests, we offer 5 € discount off the price for every further person)
Payment: You can pay in cash after the program or transfer the money to my bank account (in this case, please, contact me) depending on which is more suitable for you. I accept Euros or Hungarian Forints. If you are not satisfied with my service, you will get a 100% refund of the price of the meals.
Choose from the Following Menus
Hungarian Dessets Menu A:
Langos (deep fried flat bread)
Gerbeaud layer cake
Baked Hungarian pancake
Hungarian Desserts Menu B: