Hungarian Gulash Dinner
Do you know the difference between the Goulash, Stew and Paprikash? Have you ever tasted Hungarian wine or palinka? Come to our flat in the center of Budapest, taste Hungarian specialties and eat with locals! Just like a friendly dinner, enjoy a delicious communal meal in a friendly atmosphere. Meet new people, and experience Hungarian culture!
Can be booked continuously. The dinners start at 6pm and finishes at 8.30pm. Please, arrive 5 minute early!
1st course: Goulash soup (with beef meat)
Main course: Salty meat pancake Hortobagy style (with chicken, dairy product)
Dessert: Gerbeaud layer cake (with walnuts, egg, yeast, flour, butter)
- Welcome drink: Palinka (Hungarian fruit brandy)
- Hungarian wine harmonizing with the food
- Mineral water, homemade soft drinks, coffee and tea
- 45 € / person (55 $ /pax) – You can pay in cash after the program or transfer the money to my bank account (in this case, please contact me) depending on which is more suitable for you. I accept Euros, US Dollars or Hungarian Forints. If you are not satisfied with my service, you will get a 100% refund of the price of the meals.
- If you want to cook this menu with me, please choose a day from the calendar and click on the name of the program from the list.
- Fill in the registration form and send me.
- We will confirm your reservation within 24 hours. If you do not get a confirmation letter with the details, please contact me in email (email@example.com). Thanks.
Choose a day from the calendar and book now!