Team Building Activities/Corporate Events
The ‘FLAVORS OF BUDAPEST” is a perfect choice for cooking or making any culinary team building activities.
Perfect location and exclusive venue. We are in the centre of Budapest, directly behind the splendid Opera House in a pedestrian street.
Culinary activities are one of the best solutions for team building or corporate event.
Our venue could be a perfect choice if you would like to organize a cookery corporate team building event, such as a cooking or baking class experience in an exclusive place in the heart of Budapest.
Corporate team building cooking activities are a great way to increase productivity, boost morale, improve communication, and enhance creativity.
We will motive the participants with the perfect balance of teamwork with fun through delicious food and quality Hungarian wines.
On these culinary events the participants work together in groups. Each group is a “kitchen team” and they make a dish which will be enjoyed together at the end of the event.
It’s a great choice for kicking off a conference, celebrating the successful results of a project or product launch.
Our venue has a perfect location, it is very easy to access. The kitchen studio is a well-designed and well-equipped kitchen. We offer 100% hand-on courses, on which everybody has an active role and gets involved in the process with our help and guidance.
We prepare every details in order to ensure the team building event to be a huge success.
Give your team or special clients a memorable corporate cooking or baking class in an amazing venue in the centre of Budapest.
On every culinary experience, we use local, preferably homemade ingredients and the quality is very important for us.
After the cooking or baking, the whole team can enjoy the result of their efforts. They eat together, taste some delicious Hungarian wine and can chat in a pleasant atmosphere. If the weather permits, it is possible on the huge terrace in the pedestrian street next to the Opera Hall.
Send us your request, preferred date, the number of participants and we create a personalized offer for you.
What we offer:
- Customized menu and several option for cooking classes
- fantastic environment for relaxing and having fun while getting to know your colleagues or guests better
- Exclusive location and private place in the heart of Budapest
- Our help and guidance. (professional chef)
- Free-flowing refreshments, especially selected fruit brandy called Palinka, red and white wine
- Every ingredient, kitchen tool and equipment
- Recipes in English
Max. participants: 42 people
- Customized culinary events (2-5 hours long)
- Cooking or Baking classes – Different customized menus with the most famous Hungarian dishes. Goulash soup, Chicken paprikash, Cherry soup, Savoury meat pancake Hortobagy style, Stuffed cabbage, Hungarian desserts, such as Gerbaud layered cake, Gundel pancake and more. During the cooking you can taste the typical Hungarian bites as well such as different peppers, sausage, spicy cottage cheese cream. Welcome drink, quality Hungarian wines.
- Stretched Strudel making class – Strudel pastry is elastic, very thin and it is stretched by the hand. We make sweet and salty versions as well. Different fillings like apple, sweet farmer cheese with sour cherry, poppy-seed with pumpkin, sweet or salty cabbage. During the baking you can taste the typical Hungarian bites as well. 100% hands-on, spectacular and special culinary event.
- Langos making class (Number 1 street food in Hungary). It is a deep fried flat bread and is eaten fresh and warm when it is crunchy. You can taste it with different toppings. Most frequently, topped with sour cream and grated cheese, red onion or sausage. Without toppings, just brush with garlic cream. We make together this delicious street food from the beginning to the end. You can enjoy them with quality Hungarian wine. 100% hands-on culinary event.
- Hungarian and Jewish cuisine